Superlite RS8-RR Series alloy race sprockets are manufactured to be extremely light yet durable for big horsepower applications. If you're looking to shave maximum rotating weight while still maintaining high durability, the RS8-RR rear sprocket is for you. Same exact sprockets used by top championship winning race teams.
- Same sprocket used on high horsepower factory race bikes
- Exclusive tooth profile for extended mileage output
- Black hard anodized 7075-T6 aluminum material with PTFE Coating for less friction
- Rated for 200+ horsepower
- Average weight per sprocket is 9 ounces or less