Superlite Quick Change systems enable you to swap the rear sprocket on your single sided swingarm Ducati without removing the rear drive assembly making sprocket and chain adjustments quick and easy. Yes these kits are more expensive than our OEM Direct Replacement kits but once the Quick Change Hub is mounted, all future sprocket changes are roughly half the cost. All components are precision machined to exact tolerances while offering a noticeable weight savings over stock units.
This Superlite Quick Change sprocket kit includes all components needed for a quick and easy installation-
(1) Superlite XD Series drilled and lightened steel front sprocket
(1) Superlite RS Series "Quick Change" black C45 steel rear sprocket OR black hard anodized 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum rear race sprocket
(1) Superlite CNC machined billet aluminum PCD Quick Change sprocket carrier with Titanium bolts and hardware
(1) High strength Japanese manufactured D.I.D. Super Street Series X-Ring sealed chain cut to length
(1) Matching D.I.D. Rivet style connecting link
Chain Specifications -
525 Super Street ZVMX Series Chain - Recommended for motorcycles with 1300cc's or smaller
Available Colors - Natural or Gold
*Product picture is for reference only and not an exact photo of the sprocket designs.
Please note: Less teeth on the front sprocket provides more low-end torque and acceleration. Less teeth on the rear sprocket provides less torque and more top-end speed.