Drive Systems has been producing Quick Change components since 1994 and we are the industry leader when it comes to Ducati Quick Change sprocket assemblies. All sprocket carriers are manufactured from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum and then coated with a military grade hard anodized finish for added strength and durability. These exact components have been used by top factory race teams for over 20 years. If you are unfamiliar with how these Quick Change systems work or if you just have a general question about these parts, please contact our expert sales staff.
- All carriers are 100% CNC machined in Huntington Beach California
- Made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum with multiple finishes
- Allows rear sprocket changes to be made without removing the rear drive assembly
- 30% lighter than stock rear sprockets
- Cush Drive holes feature rear tabs for added security
- Must be used with Superlite Quick Change sprocket part numbers 50803R, 50804R, 51803R or 51804R
- Includes one set of grade 8 steel bolts or grade 5 Titanium sprocket bolts with black grade 8 steel Fuji lock nuts